The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Not that I'm proud of my kid or think that he's going to be very smart or anything, but take a look at these two pictures:


They may not share hair, or quantum theories (yet), but they do both have a feel for a photo op.
Noah had to get his shots yesterday, and his Daddy was sweet enough to take him. Apparently he was pretty pitiful (Noah, not Kyle), but tolerated it well. He hasn't run much of a fever, and he still smiles at us so I don't think that we're in too much trouble.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's almost 5:00 A.M. and I have to get some work done before the baby is up again. Be well!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey! Look at you...the BLOGGER!
    or is it Bloggress? ????
    I am so not of your generation....:)
    I am impressed, though...and I love the pictures...I'm getting ready for regionals friday & saturday, at Rose State...if you are in the neighborhood and/or if you want to judge a few rounds...I'll be at my old spot at the ballot table! :) Rounds will start fri at 2:00. Let me know if you are interested...no the pay hasn't gone up...it's still $25 per day...but we are always short of judges....:) I'm glad things are well with you. What a darling BABY!!!!! as always...mrsP

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home