The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, February 12, 2007

This is just a quick note to drop a couple of pictures in. I realized that it had been a while since I posted new pictures, and it seems like he's changing every single day. He's six and a half weeks old now. I know this for several reasons: first, I can look at a calendar. Second, I've been back at work for three working days now. It's not ideal, but it's OK. I still can't shake the feeling that I'm going to miss something momentous. Noah has grandparents and his Daddy taking care of him on the days when I'm not there, so to them I make this plea: if I miss something important, lie to me. It can even be a lie of omission. Just don't tell me that he walked without me there. Or giggled for the first time. Or said "Mama" (or, I suppose "Dada" or, quite possibly "Dude"). Let me think that I didn't miss it. At any rate, the picture above is a self-portrait that we made a couple of days before I had to go back. The picture at the right is Noah playing with Sam and discovering that he, Noah, has a tongue that can be used for all sorts of spit bubble making joy.

Just thought I'd share the cuteness that is Noah. Someday he will sleep through the night. And there will be much rejoicing. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home