The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007



This smile is brought to you by Sixth Meal, that afternoon delight between Fifths and Sevensies. Sharing this picture is pretty much the only reason for an update today. Time does such strange things when you're a new parent. Any time I'm asleep for more than 15 minutes, I wonder if it's AM or PM when I wake up. One day Kyle asked how our day went, and I explained it this way: "Honey, life with a newborn is kinda lather, rinse, repeat." And it is. And the day goes by incredibly slowly and incredibly quickly all at once because I'm trying to hold on to all of these precious moments that we get to be together...hope they don't slip through my fingers. But at any rate, here's one of those precious moments for you to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home