The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, May 19, 2008


No great wisdom today, just a bunch of really cute pictures of Noah. He doesn't really take any other kind, but at least these are cute and properly exposed. Enjoy!
This one is for my Mom. Noah has the same habit as a great-grandmother that I never met, and she wanted a picture of him walking around with his hands behind his back. Ta-da!

This is the face that Noah makes after dunking his Nerf basketball. I think that getting that little basketball net may be the best $3.99 I've spent in recent memory. He LOVES it!

We got to spend quite a bit of time with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. This is in their backyard (which is GORGEOUS), and taken just before Noah licked the rose. I think he thinks that anything that smells so good must taste good, too.

For Papa Bear.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home