The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, April 07, 2008

There is a lot of catching up to do, here. First, photographic evidence that Noah may actually be my son:He's not sick- he just woke up. We are NOT morning people. It seemed like he was, but apparently that isn't always the case. This next shots are from Tulsa and the biggest playpen ever:
The shower in our room was huge! The bathroom was bigger than Noah's whole room, and he had a LOT of fun playing in the shower (when the water wasn't running). The fact that he was wearing his Curious George outfit is a happy coincidence.

Kyle loves to play in the dirt. Noah loves to play in the dirt. I love watching them play in the dirt together. Here's exhibit A:


And, in the last ones for now, are a couple of pictures that I took because I was playing with the color settings on my camera and Noah looked adorable. As per usual.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home