The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

OK, so today I went to the cemetary and took some pictures. I really like the way they turned out. The one of Jesus with the kids makes me cry- it was put up by a family that lost three kids over a very short period of time. It's easy to forget that 100 years ago kids did not have the survival rate they have today. I love it anyway- I love the trust that they have looking up at him. I love that the baby's pudgy little hand is grabbing the neckline of his robe. Maybe someday I will have that kind of trust, too. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

    I liked all the pictures and the ones of Noah on the other post.

    I've always found cemetaries a place that reminds you of priorities. They remind you that life does't last forever. And they remind me that there's a lot of things I think that are important that are not!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home