The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am tired. And a bit lonely. And I think I may just be losing my mind.

Or it could be the fact that I'm whining on my blog at 1:50 in the morning instead of being asleep, knowing full well that I'm working an 11 hour shift tomorrow. Be still my heart.

On the upside, the consignment sale seems to be going well. After buying several pairs of shoes, a diaper bag, and a shirt for Abbey in addition to the few things that I picked up for Noah, it looks like I stand to...break even. Sigh. I am secretly hoping that some of Noah's things that I put in don't sell. I really want them back at this point. Kinda silly to try to sell them once you take that into account, huh?

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home