The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Friday, May 09, 2008

We had a fantastic day yesterday. I have to share some pictures. He is so adorable when he gets focused on something. He loves to play with blocks and build things...and roar and knock over the towers as if he were some toddler human Godzilla.

How cute is this face? Kyle is doing some editing to get it more focused (and I'm getting a new camera so we don't have this problem any more, and courtesy of my employee discount and selling the old one, I'm only going to be out of pocket about $125 for a really, really good camera.... WHOOOOOOOOO!)

We had LOTS of rain over the last few days, which made Noah very happy when he found Daddy's firebowl while we were out in the yard. He is never happier than when he was outside- I think he gets it from his grandpa and from Daddy. He wanted to share the charcoal with me...this is BEFORE he decided to see what burnt cedar tasted like. For the record, he was not a fan. And yes, he is completely soaked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home