The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Here we have additional photographic evidence that I may have the cutest kid in the world, even though he is getting perilously close to the notoriously cranky age. I bought this toy box from a super-nice lady on Craigslist. I brought it home, Noah helped me put his books and his blocks up on the shelves, and we had a rather idyllic moment. Then he climbed into the toy box, said "Cave, mama!" and started pulling all of his books in with him. I just laughed and laughed- I used to drag my books under the bed and read under there in MY cave. Of course, it was such a made for picture-taking moment that I grabbed the camera, and then Noah wouldn't let me STOP taking pictures. He kept saying "Picture, mama. Cheese!!!!" So there you have it. And now, the pictures.


Oh, and Noah really liked the cake at Abbey's party, probably because my sister made a really good cake with homemade frosting. We have high hopes that he will actually eat HIS cake at his birthday party this year, rather than just crying about the fact that he has icing on his hands.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home