The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Since I've been a Brie-eee downer lately, who wants to see some adorable Noah pictures? I knew you would. One pre-haircut, the rest post first haircut at the farm where he was spoiled shamelessly by Granny and Pappy this weekend. I don't know which of them had more fun-Pappy, Granny, or Noah. Noah got to pet horses, and ride the four wheeler, and help drive the tractor...but Pappy and Granny got to watch their great grandbaby doing all that stuff. It was probably a draw. Oh, and I've thrown in some bonus pictures with Miss Abigail. Enjoy!






1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a little rascle. I like the pic on the tractor.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home