The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, November 03, 2008

See, you're already smiling. Aren't you glad you came by today? This is the first installment of Halloween pictures. Enjoy cute Noah, semi-adorable me and Kyle, a few cool graveyard pictures, and thena picture of Sam, the Ukrainian supermodel. Dragon pictures of Noah will be forthcoming (a.k.a the third day of Halloween).

Oooooh, a creepy graveyard. Ooooooooooooh!
On the first day of Halloween, my sweatheart gave to me a tiger standing byyyyyyy a tree.


On the second day of Halloween my sweetheart gave to me a son wired from eating candy.

My husband is a kilt-wearin' fairy. An ominous kilt-wearin' fairy. Grrrrrrr. So tough!


Noah really likes playing with blocks. He got to play with THREE kinds of blocks when we went to Del City. He was in toddler boy heaven.


This isn't technically Halloween. This was Daddy and Noah watching Sunday afternoon football after church. A grand time was had by all.


I love, love, love this picture of Sam. My little brother is so handsome!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    your little brother is getting so old!

     
  • At 11:03 AM , Blogger Brie said...

    I know! He turned 10 this year. We're officially into double digits. Holy cow, I feel old.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home