The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008


So, I have been remiss in my picture posting responsibilities. Suffice it to say that things have been crazy. We hope that they will be settling down soon. The doctor is trying yet another thing for my headaches (ah, migraines. Blech.) but it seems to be helping. And hey, I'm losing weight, which is awesome. Some of the changes that my pregnancy produced (i.e. Noah) were quite welcome, while others (i.e. bigger EVERYTHING) were not. So here's to getting that taken care of before school starts. Without further ado, the cuteness that is Noah and Daddy.

Noah was entranced watching the goldfish in our pond, and Daddy was entranced with watching Noah. I think Kyle got the better deal on this one.

Kyle bought him the shirt, so I don't think it's toooooo egotistical to post this. It doesn't say what Mom looks like, just that the munchkin himself is cute. And who would argue that point?


Noah's current favorite toy is this huge soft blanket that my Mom bought for me a few years ago- he will wrestle with it and roll around in for half an hour. He stopped for a breather here.


Noah likes shoes. He especially likes Daddy's shoes, or anybody's shoes that he probably shouldn't be playing with.

Mom got Noah this peacoat for Christmas. Kyle already had one, so when they both wore them to church one morning I HAD to get a picture. I'm not sure why Noah went all solemn, but don't they look adorable? (Except for you, honey. You look very manly.)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so... are you saying I'm not adorable?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home