The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

In the interests of me refraining from entering the political fray, I offer new Noah pictures instead. Oh, and big hugs for Kyle for getting me an iPod shuffle for my birthday. I never would have thought of asking for one, but it's perfect- it'll be great for hanging out studying in the library AND for distracting myself while I'm sweating at the Y. And it's purple, so bonus points for him. I was very surprised and very excited. I'm building playlists now. Happy. :) Oh, and how cute are my boys?

Noah getting Mommy snuggles. He could not escape, but didn't seem to mind too much.


This will be great for when he runs for president someday. Future vetters take note: he is NOT nude. He is wearing a diaper.

Just in case you ever happen to babysit Noah, take note: sometimes "Color?" apparently means, "Mom, I just want to carry all my chalk around at once and not draw anything at all."

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What great kids. I like the picture by the flag.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home