The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Monday, August 04, 2008

I haven't posted in ages. I haven't dumped my camera to have new pictures to share in ages. I moved everything yesterday, though, so here is the infamous baby wipes battle that my little sister took pictures of. The adorable little girl is my neice, Abigail. She's six weeks older than Noah.
That last one is Kung Fu Abbey. She's moving so fast the wipes are blurry. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!


We've been trying to do some cleaning lately. Noah likes to help dust- I pull out the Swiffer and he starts saying "Brush?? Brush??" So I gave it to him and he helped. And then posed in the middle of the kitchen floor. He started saying "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!" and wouldn't move until I took a picture. Ha.

We've been thinning the herd of baby things, and so I pulled Noah's bouncer down from the attic to get it on Craigslist. He hadn't been able to sit in it since we was about 6 months old, because that's when he figured out that he could tip it over if he wanted to get out. He was suddenly very interested in it again when he saw it sitting in the study.

Just for reference, here's Noah sleeping in the same bouncer when he was a month old......
OK, I know those were a ton of pictures, but here's just a couple more shots of cuteness to leave you with. One of Noah sleeping as only a little guy can, and one of him looking out the door. With pretty lighting, courtesy of the sun.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Deanna said...

    Brie,
    Daniel and I enjoyed your pics. Daniel sat and cooed at the screen! Glad your home!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home