The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I forgot that I promised Gram pictures. She certainly deserves at least one, but I'll post several. Here's my favorite: it's Noah and Abbey together. You can't tell from the picture, but we're playing peek-a-boo. I'm bouncing up and down behind the ottoman that they're holding on to. For some reason, they found this to be a very, very amusing game.



Here's one of Noah meeting Chloe, Ashleigh's new pug puppy, for the first time. He was not sure quite what to make of her. In his experience, "puppies" are big black dogs. Not whatever this thing is. All he knew was that he wanted to poke her eyes. We did manage to avert that particular encounter.



Finally, here's a picture of my boys. It's hard to tell, but this is them. Noah was very, very asleep at the time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home