The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Sunday, June 10, 2007




I just had to post this picture. Noah and I decided that he should make Kyle's first Father's Day present. My sweet husband was kind enough to let me move when we celebrated Father's Day, due to my impending bouts of crying at commercials, cards, sermons, ugly ties, and ridiculous t-shirts. So, Noah and I went outside and Noah made his first fingerpainting. He painted the mat for this picture, then I took the picture of Noah post-paint, framed the whole thing, and gave it to Kyle, who seemed to like it. Overall it turned out much better than I had hoped and was very well-received. Don't we have a precious baby?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    By the look on his face, I'd say he enjoyed himself quite a bit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home