The Leather Sack of the Universe

What? It's a Terry Pratchett thing.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I got unintentional arty today while taking pictures of Noah...Kyle liked the way that this one turned out. He's not smiling, so I could go for a different one, but he does still look cute...



He is smiling in this one, perhaps from the sheer joy of trying to fit his entire fist in his mouth. I don't know if he's teething or not...he is just a drool baby who likes to chew on things at this point. Mom told me that I cut four teeth at once when I was four months old. Noah turns four months old in two days. I am afraid.


Mommies can be teethers, too. Noah seems to like the taste, texture, or something of my finger. He's quite emphatic about it being time to eat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home